PLA powder We are the only the PLA powder supplier in China. PLA powder's application is to customer's needs.
Specification:30mesh, 60mesh, 80mesh, 100mesh, 150mesh, 200mesh.
The advantages of polylactic acid are as follows:
(1) Polylactic acid (PLA) is a new type of biodegradable material made from starch raw materials made from renewable
plant resources such as corn. It has good biodegradability, can be completely degraded by microorganisms in nature,
and finally produces carbon dioxide and water, does not pollute the environment, which is very beneficial to protect the
environment, is recognized as environmentally friendly materials.
(2) good mechanical properties and physical properties. Polylactic acid for blow molding, thermoplastic and other processing
methods, processing convenience, the application is very extensive. Can be used for processing from industrial to civilian
use of various plastic products, packaged food, fast food lunch boxes, nonwovens, industrial and civilian cloth. And then
processed into agricultural fabrics, health fabrics, rags, health supplies, outdoor UV fabric, tent cloth, mat noodles, etc.,
the market outlook is very good.
(3) Good compatibility and degradability. Polylactic acid in the field of medicine is also widely used, such as the production
of disposable infusion equipment, removable surgical suture, low molecular weight polylactic acid for drug release packaging agent.
(4) polylactic acid (PLA) in addition to the basic characteristics of biodegradable plastics, but also have their own unique characteristics.
The strength, transparency and resistance to climate change are not as good as plastic in conventional biodegradable plastics.
(5) Polylactic acid (PLA) and petrochemical synthetic plastics are similar in basic properties, that is, it can be widely used to make a variety
of applications. Polylactic acid also has good gloss and clarity, which is not available for other biodegradable products.
(6) Polylactic acid (PLA) has the best tensile strength and ductility, polylactic acid can also be a variety of common processing methods,
such as: melt extrusion molding, injection molding, blown film molding, foam molding and vacuum forming Has similar molding conditions
to the widely used polymers, and it also has the same printing properties as conventional films. So, polylactic acid can be the needs of different
industries, made a wide range of applications.