- With good melt mobility and smooth printing; - With high toughness, hardness and rigidity, and good scratch resistance; - More suitable for printing objects with large corner;
- With good heat resistance and oil resistance; - The surface can easy to be colored and polished.
- 1.0kg/spool, 12 spools/box
- 1.0kg/spool, 10/20 spools/box
Now, eSUN adopts the most advanced processing technique, which adds toughness of ABS+ and ensures flame retardant efficiency. We're excited to put out our new 3D printing material——eABS MAXhalogen-freeflameretardant filament.
About eABS Max
1. The appearance is black, nontransparent;
2. Non-toxic, tough, hard texture, with good temperature tolerance and creep resistant;
3. Good melt fluidity, print smooth, nice abrasive resistance and dimensional stability, oil resistance;
4. Compared with ABS and ABS+, it has better toughness, much improved in craze, edge warping, whole layer stripping situations when printing objects with large corner;
5. Maintain 90% of physical performance in -20℃ low temperature and won't crisp;
Based on its character, it's suggested to print with ABS in closed area with proper ventilation. Let's see some notices for printing with eABS Max.
1. Levelling printing plate before starting;
2. Heat the hot bed to 80~100℃ before printing, paste transparent golden polyimide high temperature resistance tape to the surface and keep it clean;
3. Keep a optimumdistance between nozzle and plate (which allows you to paint out a flat line while moving your nozzles; if too far the line will be much mellow and too close will be hard to let filament out);
4. A lower filling rate can remit shrinkage crack for ABS during printing process (about 5%~10% degree);
5. Nozzlediameter better should be bigger than layer thickness. Try parameter like 0.2, 0.25, 0.3;
6. Better keep cooling fan off when printing and print in a closed area. Putting flapper around printer also helps to keep constant temperature environment.